General Conditions of Participation
Contest rules and explanation
1. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
2. Claims of compensation regarding this contest cannot be addressed to Facebook or Instagram, but to the organizer of the contest.
3. All personal information provided by the contestant will not be shared with Facebook or Instagram, but only with the organizer of the contest.
4. Question, comments or complaints about the contest have to be addressed to the organizer, and not to Facebook or Instagram.
Organizer of the contest
The company organizing the contest, referred to as the organizer, isBERING Time ApS, Schiessstraße 55, 40549 Düsseldorf, Germany. Complete contact information can be found at: https://beringtime.com/eu.
In order to participate in the contest, the contestant must be a physical person of at least 18 years of age and residing Germany or the USA. Excluded from this contest are BERING employees, their business affiliates and their family members.
After expiration of the submission deadline, two (2) contestants (one per country) will be randomly determined. The winners will be contacted over the facebook profile they sent their submission with.
1. 2x 1 True Aurora watch (1 in the USA, 1 in Germany)
2. Prizes cannot be cashed in or otherwise exchanged for other products.
3. The winner must contact the organizer within 4 days of the announcement per private message on BERING’s Facebook. Past this delay, the winner loses his/her claim right for the prize and a new winner is drawn and announced.
4. The prize is sent to the winner per mail.
1. The organizer reserves the rights to terminate the contest prematurely at any time and without having to provide any reason, especially if the smooth functioning of the contest cannot be ensured. The organizer cannot be held to any responsibility towards the contestant in case of the contest’s premature termination.
2. The organizer reserves the rights to exclude any contestant from the contest if a breach of the General Conditions of Participation has been established.
3. The organizer reserves the rights to change the General Conditions of Participations, submission deadline or prizes at any time, as long as valid reason can be provided and these changes are appropriate. The organizer hereby commits to publicly publish such changes on the BERING Facebook page.
The organizer’s liability is excluded to the extent permitted by German law.
The contestant’s personal data and information are not archived or transmitted to third parties in any way, and will be erased after the contest ends. Additionally, the organizer strongly advises to follow its data protection rules. Further information on data protection can be found at https://beringtime.com/eu/data-protection.
1. Should one of these conditions become individually null, the remaining conditions of the General Conditions of Participation still apply.
2. The German law is applied at all time. Recourse to the courts is not permitted.
3. The contestant agrees to these General Conditions of Participation by taking part in the contest.