General Conditions of Participation
Contest rules and explanation
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Instagram.
- Claims of compensation regarding this contest cannot be addressed to Facebook and Instagram, but to the organizer of the contest.
- All personal information provided by the contestant will not be shared with Facebook and Instagram, but only with the organizer of the contest.
- Question, comments or complaints about the contest have to be addressed to the organizer, and not to Facebook and Instagram.
Organizer of the contest
The company organizing the contest, referred to as the organizer, is BERING ApS Schiessstraße 55, 40549 Düsseldorf, Germany. Complete contact information can be found at: www.beringtime.de
In order to participate in the contest, the contestant must be a physical person of at least 18 years of age and residing in Germany. Excluded from this contest are BERING employees, their business affiliates and their family members.
In order to participate the contestant must write a comment to the organizer’s post on 31st October 2018 on the following Facebook page: www.facebook.com/beringtime or Instagram account www.instagram.com/beringtime.Submission deadline is 3th November 2018.
After expiration of the submission deadline, nine(9) contestants will be randomly determined. All contestant hereby agree to be named and addressed publicly in BERING’s Facebook page/ Instagram account comments section.
- 9x one of the products, shown in the video of the post on 31th October (14240-223 or 11429-166)
- Prizes cannot be cashed in or otherwise exchanged for other products.
- The winner must contact the organizer within 14 days of the announcement per private message on BERING’s Facebook page or Instagram Direct Message. Past this delay, the winner loses his/her claim right for the prize and a new winner is drawn and announced.
- The prize is sent to the winner per mail.
- The organizer reserves the rights to terminate the contest prematurely at any time and without having to provide any reason, especially if the smooth functioning of the contest cannot be ensured. The organizer cannot be held to any responsibility towards the contestant in case of the contest’s premature termination.
- The organizer reserves the rights to exclude any contestant from the contest if a breach of the General Conditions of Participation has been established.
- The organizer reserves the rights to change the General Conditions of Participations, submission deadline or prizes at any time, as long as valid reason can be provided and these changes are appropriate. The organizer hereby commits to publicly publish such changes on the BERING Facebook page or Instagram account.
The organizer’s liability is excluded to the extent permitted by German law.
The contestant’s personal data and information are not archived or transmitted to third parties in any way, and will be erased after the contest ends. Additionally, the organizer strongly advises to follow its data protection rules.
- Should one of these conditions become individually null, the remaining conditions of the General Conditions of Participation still apply.
- The German law is applied at all time. Recourse to the courts is not permitted.
- The contestant agrees to these General Conditions of Participation by taking part in the contest.